Re: A problem-oriented medical record OWL ontology

From: Chris Mungall <cjm@fruitfly.org>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 12:14:14 -0800
Cc: Trish Whetzel <whetzel@pcbi.upenn.edu>, "Kashyap, Vipul" <VKASHYAP1@PARTNERS.ORG>, "Forsberg, Kerstin L" <Kerstin.L.Forsberg@astrazeneca.com>, public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org
To: William Bug <William.Bug@DrexelMed.edu>

Thanks Bill - although I think you attribute too much to me here! I
really haven't done much other than make some enquires about how one
would represent content and content bearing entities within a realist
ontological framework. As soon as I start working on this again I'll
make contact with the OBI group, since this all falls within the
realm of biomedical investigations, and should be represented in OBI.
I think what Chimezie has done is entirely compatible

Cheers
Chris