Re: A problem-oriented medical record OWL ontology

From: Forsberg, Kerstin L <Kerstin.L.Forsberg@astrazeneca.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 16:01:36 +0100
To: <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>
Hi Chimezie,
I have just briefly looked through the introduction to your Problem Oriented Medical Record ontology and I find it very interesting. In the same way as HL7 RIM Acts has a "ontological failings" in mixing up the "concept of the action of recording clinical information and the phenomena being described by such recordings", CDISC (Clinical Data Interchange Standards Consortium) fundamental Observations has a similar problem.
I will look into more details of you excellent work.
Kind regards
Kerstin Forsberg
Principal Information Architect
Information Strategy, Clinical Information Science
AstraZeneca