RE: Size estimates of current LS space (and Introductions)

Wikipedia has clearly been working in the general sciences, though of
course it has its limitations.  (For example, one probably would not use
a wikipedia URL as a concept identifier in a Semantic Web application,
because the definition of a term can change as fast as a user can type
in a browser.)  It will be interesting to see how quickly its gravity
pulls in life sciences terms.

David Booth, Ph.D.
HP Software
dbooth@hp.com