Re: HCLSIG April 20 telecon logistics and agenda

On Apr 18, 2006, at 2:00 PM, Hongsermeier, Tonya M.,M.D. wrote:

> Planned 4-20-06 HCLSig Teleconference Agenda:
> Time: 11:00 am EDT April 20 2006 in America/New York for a duration
> of 1 hour
> Phone: tel:+1-617-761-6200 (Zakim) conference #4257 (HCLS)
> irc://irc.w3.org:6665/hcls
> Chairs: Eric Neumann, Tonya Hongsermeier
> Scribe: tbd

I think Zakim picked me to scribe at the last meeting. The minutes
should reflect this, but I don't see the minutes in the archive :(

Digging I confirm that "zakim's finger of doom" indeed selected me ...

[[
Resolved: Next meeting HCLS April 20, scribe to be em
]]
-- http://www.w3.org/2006/04/06-hcls-minutes

> a) Convene, take roll, review record
> b) Propose next HCLS call May 4, 2006, nominate a scribe
> c) Introductions - New participants since last call.
> d) Update on Tasks from BIORDF group
> e) Update on Tasks from Ontology group

I suggest the following agenda item as well

f) Review of open Action Items

[NEW] ACTION: Brian keeps discussion going with task forces and
places names next to tasks on the wiki [recorded in http://www.w3.org/
2006/03/23-hcls-minutes.html#action02]

[NEW] ACTION: en and brian spell out ROI on the wiki [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/03/23-hcls-minutes.html#action01]

[NEW] ACTION: Eric and Eric will talk to people in Lilly. Try to
coordinate with others so a reasonable number of people contact
Lilly. [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/04/06-hcls-
minutes.html#action03]

[NEW] ACTION: Eric N, Vipul, Tonya talk about the Athens, GA
conference and possible organization of workshop. [recorded in http://
www.w3.org/2006/04/06-hcls-minutes.html#action05]

[NEW] ACTION: Eric Neuman contact David Martin and see if he's the
guy with energy around ROI. [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/04/06-
hcls-minutes.html#action06]

[NEW] ACTION: Susie to work with Lilly to document their use cases.
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/04/06-hcls-minutes.html#action04]

semantic web activity lead               http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/
w3c world wide web consortium            http://www.w3.org/