Re: [BioRDF] Scalability

I haven't used it for RDF storage, but the page for SWI-Prolog's
Semantic Web library (www.swi-prolog.org/packages/semweb.html) claims to
have been "actively used with up to 10 million triples, using
approximately 1GB of memory." I wonder if RAM is becoming faster/cheaper
at a sufficiently fast rate to keep up with or outpace the growth of our
databases of RDF triples - I suspect not.