Re: Semantic web article in Nature Biotechnology

Hi Eric,

Thanks to you and Pierre -- this is a great idea and exactly one of the
ways that we intend for people to use Connotea.  I've just added Eric
N's list of papers to my library under the "semantic web" tag.

You can follow entries posted to this tag by all users here:
http://www.connotea.org/tag/semantic%20web

and entries by only "semweb-lifesci" group members here:
http://www.connotea.org/group/semweb-lifesci/tag/semantic%20web

and if you want the corresponding RSS feed then just add "/rss" to the
beginning of the path, for example:
http://www.connotea.org/rss/tag/semantic%20web

Since you created the "semweb-lifesci" group, you're the only one who
can edit it, so perhaps you'd be kind enough to add me, user "timo".
(And if other people want to join, I suggest they ask you off list.)

BTW, Ben Lund (cc-ed) and myself have been the ones running the Connotea
project at NPG and it's still very much under development, so if anyone
has feedback about how to make it better, please let us know.  For
example, maybe you'd like to see us implement 'open' groups that anyone
can join without contacting the group creator. ;)

Cheers,

Timo

-----

Timo Hannay, PhD
Director of Web Publishing
Nature Publishing Group

Bookmarks: http://www.connotea.org/user/timo

Eric Jain wrote:

>Pierre Lindenbaum wrote:
>

>>I suggest you put the list on connotea (http://www.connotea.org/) with

>>dedicated "tag" .
>>Connotea is a free "social web site" created by the Nature publishing
>>group and it is used to store and to annotate scientific papers.
>>

>Good idea. I already have some items there, tagged with "semantic web",
>and
>so do others, see:
>
>http://www.connotea.org/tag/semantic%20web

>I just created a group "semweb-lifesci", see
>http://www.connotea.org/group/semweb-lifesci, so joining that group
>would
>be another option.

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail is confidential and should not be used by anyone who is
not the original intended recipient. If you have received this e-mail in error
please inform the sender and delete it from your mailbox or any other storage
mechanism. Neither Macmillan Publishers Limited nor any of its agents accept
liability for any statements made which are clearly the sender's own and not
expressly made on behalf of Macmillan Publishers Limited or one of its agents.
Please note that neither Macmillan Publishers Limited nor any of its agents
accept any responsibility for viruses that may be contained in this e-mail or
its attachments and it is your responsibility to scan the e-mail and
attachments (if any). No contracts may be concluded on behalf of Macmillan
Publishers Limited or its agents by means of e-mail communication. Macmillan
Publishers Limited Registered in England and Wales with registered number 785998
Registered Office Brunel Road, Houndmills, Basingstoke RG21 6XS