Re: OBO to OWL (was: protein identification problem)

On Jun 30, 2005, at 12:50 AM, Mark Musen wrote:

> On Jun 29, 2005, at 8:37 AM, Ken I Fukuda wrote:There are some
> OBO->OWL converters, but some argued they didn't
>> fit their needs. It would be nice to know how people like to
>> convert an OBO ontology into an OWL file.
>
> As mentioned at Tuesday's BOF session, lots have people have done very
> well using the OBO import tab
> (http://staff.washington.edu/ads99/wiki/obo_convert/ ) that the folks
> at UW created for Protégé (http://protege.stanford.edu/index.html ).
>
> Mark

If anyone took notes for this BOF, please feel free to forward these to
the list semweb-lifesci. For those unfortunately not able to attend,
any and all information is more than appreciated. :)

Sounds like it was a very productive BOF.

semantic web activity lead               http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/
w3c world wide web consortium            http://www.w3.org/