 From: wilbanks@w3.org [mailto:wilbanks@w3.org]
 Sent: Wed 12/15/2004 6:29 PM
 To: public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org
 Subject: Semantic Web for Life Sciences Workshop Report

 The report of the W3C Workshop on Semantic Web for Life Sciences is now
 online.  Position papers and presentations are archived in the report.

 http://www.w3.org/2004/10/swls-workshop-report.html

 My deepest thanks to:

 Andy Palmer (Infinity Pharmaceuticals) and Danny Weitzner (W3C), Workshop
 Chairs.

 Eric Neumann (Sanofi-Aventis) and Eric Miller (W3C), Program Chairs.

 Atul Butte (Children's Hospital Boston), Melissa Cline (Affymetrix), Brian
 Gilman (Panther Informatics), Carol Goble (Manchester/myGRID), Mike Jones
 (Novartis), Joanne Luciano (BioPathways/BioPAX), Sean Martin (IBM), Andy
 Seaborne (Hewlett-Packard), Forbes Dewey (CSBI/MIT), Jeff Pollock (Network
 Inference), Otto Ritter (Astra Zeneca), David States (University of
 Michigan), Susie Stephens (Oracle), Greg Tucker-Kellogg (Millenium
 Pharmaceuticals); the Program Committee.

 Also my thanks to Ralph Swick, Eric Prud'hommeaux, Judy Brewer, Steve
 Bratt, Tim Berners-Lee, Dan Brickley, Dan Connolly and many others at the
 W3C for their active participation and energy in developing the themes of
 the workshop.

 Please send comments or corrections to me.

 Warm regards,
 jtw

 John Wilbanks
 W3C Fellow / I3C