Re: Welcome to the Semantic Industries Community Group

Thanks for the introduction Dave and nice to virtually meet you all.

A short introduction from my side. I'm one of the founders of SeMI
Technologies <https://www.semi.technology/> and we are the maintainers of
the open-source knowledge graph Weaviate
<https://www.semi.technology/documentation/weaviate/current/>.

We focus on the semantic layers in datasets and aim to automatically make
relations in the knowledge graph (i.e., the "knowledge" part, if you will).
This is also why I'm interested in the Semantic Industries Community.

Looking forward to hearing from you all,

Bob

--
*SeMI Technologies*
website <https://www.semi.technology> - Twitter