Reminder - Second Screen WG/CG Virtual Meeting - 23/24 Feb 2021 - meeting invite

Reminder:

Second Screen WG/CG Virtual Meeting starts in ~18 hours.

Direct download link to the meeting invite:

https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/internal-webscreens/2021Feb/att-0000/meeting-98053551649.ics

We expect last-minute additions to the agenda, please check:

https://github.com/w3c/secondscreen-wg/issues/2

Talk to you soon!

-Anssi (Second Screen WG/CG co-Chair)