RE: Berlin F2F draft minutes, resolutions & presentation slides

From: Francois Daoust <fd@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2019 13:05:06 +0200
To: "'Kostiainen, Anssi'" <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com>, <public-secondscreen@w3.org>, <public-webscreens@w3.org>
Cc: "'Scott Low'" <sclow@microsoft.com>, 'Christian Klöckner' <Christian.Kloeckner@wdr.de>

Direct links to these resolutions for day 1 and 2:
https://www.w3.org/2019/05/23-webscreens-minutes.html#ResolutionSummary
https://www.w3.org/2019/05/24-webscreens-minutes.html#ResolutionSummary

> These F2F resolutions are considered provisional until a 10-day review period
> has passed to allow participants who did not attend the F2F in-person to
> participate in decision-making on an equal footing. Please let me know by 7
> June 2019 if you have concerns or comments regarding the F2F resolutions.
> Discussion in related issues and PRs can continue meanwhile.
>
> Any corrections or amendments to the minutes in general are also welcome.
> (We'll make an archival copy of the presentation slides to w3.org and link from
> the minutes.)

Now done, the slides are linked from the top of the minutes. I also added links to relevant slides and other documents throughout the minutes to give more context to discussions.

Thanks,
Francois.