Re: Second Screen F2F registration (23-24 May 2019 in Berlin)

Hi Second Screen WG/CG participants,

This is a friendly reminder the Second Screen F2F registration closes a week from now, on 9 May 2019.

We have representation from two browser vendors at the F2F, so please remember to register to secure your place at the one and only Second Screen F2F held in Berlin this year!

At the F2F we will discuss both the Presentation API and Remote Playback API as well as the Open Screen Protocol (recently hit "feature complete 1.0 draft" state) that allows browsers to implement the said APIs in an interoperable manner. A detailed F2F agenda will be shared shortly.

Thanks,

-Anssi (Second Screen WG/CG)