W3C Second Screen F2F 23-24 May 2019 in Berlin

From: Kostiainen, Anssi <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2019 09:18:33 +0000
To: "public-secondscreen@w3.org" <public-secondscreen@w3.org>, "public-webscreens@w3.org" <public-webscreens@w3.org>
Hi Second Screen WG/CG participants,

Our next F2F takes place 23-24 May 2019 in Berlin, Germany. As per tradition, we're co-located with Media Web Symposium.

I'll send another mail when the F2F registration opens which should be soon.

The usual F2F meeting page is at:

https://www.w3.org/wiki/Second_Screen/Meetings/May_2019_F2F

Thanks to Fraunhofer FOKUS for hosting us again this year. I look forward to seeing you all around the same table for another round of productive discussions in beautiful Berlin this May.

Thanks,

-Anssi (Second Screen WG/CG chair)