Re: Welcome to the Second Screen Working Group

Hi Jordan,

Hello, my name is Tomoyuki Shimizu. As a Japanese participant, I'm very
glad to hear that you are working on learning Japanese!
In Second Screen WG/CG, my interests are interoperability including test
suite implementation, internationalization, etc.
I'm also excited to work together, and of course, I'll be pleased if I can
do something to help you to improve your Japanese skills :-)

Thanks,
- Tomoyuki