Second Screen F2F registration (23-24 May 2019 in Berlin)

From: Kostiainen, Anssi <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2019 10:29:59 +0000
To: "public-secondscreen@w3.org" <public-secondscreen@w3.org>, "public-webscreens@w3.org" <public-webscreens@w3.org>
Hi Second Screen WG/CG participants,

We're one month away from the Second Screen F2F to be held 23-24 May 2019 in Berlin.

Please register at your earliest opportunity using this form:

https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/74168/sswg-f2f-berlin-2019/

The registration is open until 9 May 2019, but we encourage you to register early to help estimate attendance.

Please note the F2F is co-located with Media Web Symposium (MWS):

https://www.fokus.fraunhofer.de/go/mws

If you wish to attend remotely, indicate so in the Attendance section of the registration form. Observers (e.g. MWS participants) are welcome to submit a request to attend using the same registration form.

Any questions, please let me know. Looking forward to seeing you in Berlin.

Thanks,

-Anssi (Second Screen WG/CG)