[presentation-api] Present a page that's only available to authenticated users.

From: Mathieu Rousseau via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 04 May 2018 13:35:19 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
Mathieu-R has just created a new issue for https://github.com/w3c/presentation-api:

== Present a page that's only available to authenticated users. ==
Hello,

I was wondering if it is possible (and how) to present a page that's only available to authenticated users ?
I'm building an audio streaming web app and I would like to cast the player. However, that page is only available to connected users. Authentication is made through JWT.

If I cast that url on my TV, let's say `/player`, I'm redirected on the authentication page.

Thanks for the help :)

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/presentation-api/issues/448 using your GitHub account