Re: [Long] Open Screen Protocol - next steps

Hi All,

I'm very excited to see the increased emphasis this community has put on the Open Screen Protocol [1] development recently. Thanks Mark for outlining the plan.

All - I propose we have an Open Screen Protocol 2018 kick off call with an agenda to discuss and solicit feedback on the plan outlined by Mark below.

To help us organize the call, please let us know:

1/ whether you'd like to join such a call
2/ timing preference, and any known blackout dates in January
3/ your timezone [3]
3/ any additional proposals/input you want to discuss on the call

Thanks,

-Anssi (Second Screen WG & CG Chair)

[1] https://github.com/webscreens/openscreenprotocol

[1] https://www.w3.org/wiki/Second_Screen/Meetings#Group_Participants.27_Timezones