Re: [presentation-api] Consider use cases for Presentation API v2 with VR capable displays

From: Anssi Kostiainen via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2018 22:15:14 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
WebVR CG (or Immersive Web CG nowadays) agreed to the following proposed resolution in https://github.com/immersive-web/webxr/issues/304

>Proposed resolution: no Presentation API spec changes needed, required changes are implementation details. Capability detection for VR displays (for Presentation API) is a nice-to-have feature, currently not prioritized (tracked in #348).

Mozilla’s feedback and position is similar.

Closing the issue. If new information emerges we can revisit at a later date.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by anssiko
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/presentation-api/issues/444#issuecomment-356755283 using your GitHub account