Re: [presentation-api] BinaryType enum is already defined in HTML

From: Google <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2018 16:14:11 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
I went ahead and merged the PR, before reading the comment by @tidoust. It sounds like we are okay dropping BinaryType from the spec in anticipation of definition in another spec (either WHATWG WebSockets, or an updated W3C WebSockets spec).  Let me know if you'd rather revert the PR to keep the status quo.

At any rate, leaving this issue open for now.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by mfoltzgoogle
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/presentation-api/issues/456#issuecomment-416647406 using your GitHub account