Re: [presentation-api] Presentation Testing API

From: Google <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2017 21:35:34 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
@foolip @Honry

Here is a draft of what I am thinking to start discussion.  I think they will allow conversion of the manual Presentation API tests to automated, but I may have missed something.  PTAL.

https://github.com/mfoltzgoogle/presentation-test-api/blob/master/presentation_test_api.md

I am not committed to any particular implementation; there has been some discussion of implementing testing APIs on top of WebDriver, versus bindings to native implementations.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by mfoltzgoogle
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/presentation-api/issues/440#issuecomment-340095116 using your GitHub account