Re: [presentation-api] [meta] Publish a revised Candidate Recommendation

From: Louay Bassbouss via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2017 09:21:42 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
A lot of thanks also to you @anssiko. I had this week the chance to meet @tidoust in Berlin and we are going to create the new Test report during next week. We will focus on 1-UA mode since we don't have yet a complete 2-UA mode implementation which includes receiver part ( @mfoltzgoogle please correct me if I am wrong).

--
GitHub Notification of comment by louaybassbouss
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/presentation-api/issues/406#issuecomment-302349879 using your GitHub account