Re: [presentation-api] [meta] Presentation API Testing

From: François Daoust via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 09 May 2017 14:58:08 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
Actually, with today's updates, I believe we're basically done. What we'll need to do now is:

1. to run tests and update the implementation report accordingly
2. to split tests when needed to make the implementation report more readable (most atomic tests have been grouped to avoid having to create too many manual tests, but that means that it may be hard to understand that a "fail" is actually a "pass except for one tiny little thing")
3. to update human descriptions of the text

--
GitHub Notification of comment by tidoust
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/presentation-api/issues/266#issuecomment-300191905 using your GitHub account