Re: [remote-playback] [Meta] Guidance for HTMLMediaElement, HTMLAudioElement, HTMLVideoElement behaviors during remoting

From: Anssi Kostiainen via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 09 May 2017 08:49:05 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
@mfoltzgoogle, the TPAC meeting minutes confirm that was the proposed plan:

https://www.w3.org/2016/09/23-webscreens-minutes.html#item02

This issue is a blocker for the CR publication tracked in #73 and based on my assessment this should be resolved to be able to identify possible "at risk" features. The process doc tells us such "at risk" features "may be removed before advancement to Proposed Recommendation without a requirement to publish a new Candidate Recommendation." so in practice we can avoid some back-and-forth movement if we identify such features upfront.

All - Contributions welcome!

--
GitHub Notification of comment by anssiko
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/remote-playback/issues/41#issuecomment-300101589 using your GitHub account