Re: [presentation-api] Relax `terminate` algorithm to deal with other states?

From: François Daoust via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 03 May 2017 12:54:35 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
> Maybe an implementation note clarifying that termination is best effort would be of use? I suspect that given the implementation and network dependence, that will always be the case for many operations in the API though.

Right, `close()` seems best effort as well when the algorithm says "Start to signal to the destination browsing context the intention to close the corresponding PresentationConnection", for instance. If you insert a note, it should be more generic, but I'm not sure where to put it in the current spec in practice.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by tidoust
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/presentation-api/issues/421#issuecomment-298902338 using your GitHub account