Re: [presentation-api] Authenticity of screen selection permission is problematic in insecure contexts

From: Mark Foltz via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2017 19:13:06 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
Okay, the WebAppSec discussion thus far has been incorporated into
this issue.  If there's any additional feedback we'll add it here.

I read _Rethinking Connection Security Indicators_, and the basic
conclusion is that it is hard to design effective security indicators
and we should avoid adding new ones to the browser chrome if possible.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by mfoltzgoogle
Please view or discuss this issue at