Re: [presentation-api] Authenticity of screen selection permission is problematic in insecure contexts

From: Anssi Kostiainen via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2017 19:11:37 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
Thanks! Based on a quick scan of abstracts I see the following
relevant papers:
* _Rethinking Connection Security Indicators_ (pp. 1-14)
  * "We surveyed 1,329 people about Google Chrome’s security
indicators using a custom Chrome extension."
* _A Week to Remember: The Impact of Browser Warning Storage Policies_
 (pp. 15-26)
  * "How long should a browser store a user’s decision to override an
HTTPS error warning?"

The whole of the proceedings with its 354 pages is a goldmine for
anyone who wants to get to the bleeding edge of the security and
privacy UX.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by anssiko
Please view or discuss this issue at