[remote-playback] Should the ability to query by language or country be added to watchAvailability()

From: stevenatkin via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2017 15:02:31 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
stevenatkin has just created a new issue for
https://github.com/w3c/remote-playback:

== Should the ability to query by language or country be added to
watchAvailability() ==
6.2.1.3 Getting the remote playback devices availability information
https://w3c.github.io/remote-playback/#getting-the-remote-playback-devices-availability-information

Would there be a need to query remote device playback availability
based upon language and our country? Could we have a situation where
there would be some specific hardware that would need to be selected
based upon language? For example, could there be a case where the
remote playback device had a specialized set of script specific fonts
that were going to be used to display captions.

Please view or discuss this issue at
https://github.com/w3c/remote-playback/issues/70 using your GitHub
account