[presentation-api] Pull Request: Added change log section with list of changes since first CR

From: François Daoust via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2017 16:47:55 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
tidoust has just submitted a new pull request for
https://github.com/w3c/presentation-api:

== Added change log section with list of changes since first CR ==
Publication rules require us to document changes since previous
version. We've made a number of changes since publication as Candidate
 Recommendation in July 2016 and the list of issues and the list of
commits are somewhat hard to review. I propose to add a change log
section with links to issues, and to slightly update the Status of
This Document section to link to it.

See https://github.com/w3c/presentation-api/pull/405