Re: [presentation-api] Issue #397 - Make sur all IDL terms have <dfn> in prose

From: François Daoust via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2017 09:09:05 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
> Can ReSpec be modified to use `<code>` to link IDL terms and `<a>`
to link idioms?

I suppose that's something you could propose to ReSpec maintainers.
I note that, in our case, having an option to make ReSpec respect case
 sensitivity (especially for IDL terms) would be enough, and perhaps
an easier sell. There's an open issue on case insensitivity in
particular:
https://github.com/w3c/respec/issues/893

> Otherwise, could a script snippet be added to add links
automatically to `<a>presentation<a>`?

Well, it's code, anything is possible :) We should be able to attach
to ReSpec events and run some magic before it gets confused in
particular. I doubt I'll have time to look into it within the next
couple of weeks though, as I'll be traveling here and there. Feel free
 to give it a shot.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by tidoust
Please view or discuss this issue at