Inform your AC rep of the ongoing Charter 2018 review (was: Proposed Charter for the Second Screen Working Group (Call for Review); Charter extended during review)

Hi All,

Please pass this information to your Advisory Committee rep [1] and ask to indicate support for the Second Screen Working Group Charter 2018 latest by 2018-01-05.

We need adequate support from W3C member companies (you!) to continue the great work in this WG also in 2018.

Happy holidays!

Thanks,

-Anssi

[1] https://www.w3.org/Member/ACList