Re: [presentation-api] Relax `terminate` algorithm to deal with other states?

From: Mark Foltz via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2017 21:48:32 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
I think we should split this into two issues.

The first is to allow `terminate()` to apply to connections in the `connecting` state which is a smaller spec change, but possibly a tricky implementation change.  I am okay with this blocking CR.

The second is to allow termination of closed connections.  This is a more fundamental rethink of the API and should be a v2 feature request.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by mfoltzgoogle
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/presentation-api/issues/421#issuecomment-294993745 using your GitHub account