[presentation-api] new commits pushed by mfoltzgoogle

From: Mark Foltz via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2017 22:15:00 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org

The following commits were just pushed by mfoltzgoogle to https://github.com/w3c/presentation-api:

* Dropped sandboxing section, referencing HTML 5.2 instead (#420)

The allow-presentation sandbox attribute value and related flags have been
integrated in HTML5.2, so the temporary section we had in the Presentation API
can now be dropped.

I kept things simple for now, referencing HTML 5.2 only for that flag, keeping
references to HTML 5.1 otherwise. I propose to check whether we can switch all
references to HTML 5.2 when we get ready to publish the spec as Proposed
Recommendation.
  by Fran├žois Daoust
https://github.com/w3c/presentation-api/commit/b714910b7485caff8da64dcccf5a442ef1bea84c