[presentation-api] Pull Request: Dropped sandboxing section, referencing HTML 5.2 instead

From: François Daoust via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2017 13:01:23 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
tidoust has just submitted a new pull request for https://github.com/w3c/presentation-api:

== Dropped sandboxing section, referencing HTML 5.2 instead ==
The allow-presentation sandbox attribute value and related flags have been integrated in HTML5.2 (see https://github.com/w3c/html/pull/861).

I kept things simple for now, referencing HTML 5.2 only for that flag, keeping references to HTML 5.1 otherwise. I propose to check whether we can switch all references to HTML 5.2 when we get ready to publish the spec as Proposed Recommendation.

See https://github.com/w3c/presentation-api/pull/420