New WG charter under AC review

From: Francois Daoust <fd@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2016 09:45:22 +0200
To: <public-secondscreen@w3.org>
Hello Second Screen WG participants,

The new WG charter that we have been discussing on this mailing-list and during our last F2F has now been sent out to the Advisory Committee for review, see the W3C Member-only message below:

 https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-ac-members/2016JulSep/0062.html

The proposed charter is publicly available at:

 http://www.w3.org/2014/secondscreen/charter-2016.html

Please make sure that your Advisory Committee Representative gives input on this new charter, and ideally supports it. In particular, to get Director's approval, we need to demonstrate that there is sufficient support among W3C Members, which translates to at least 20-22 Members supporting the charter.

The call for review ends on 25 October 2016.

Feel free to get in touch for any process-related questions that you may have.

Thanks,
Francois.