[presentation-api] Clarify event order when establishing a presentation connection

From: Mark Foltz via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2016 22:14:02 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
mfoltzgoogle has just created a new issue for
https://github.com/w3c/presentation-api:

== Clarify event order when establishing a presentation connection ==
In steps 19 - 23 of start a presentation [1] he intention of the spec
(I believe) is that the following will happen in order:

19. P is resolved and the resolver function runs to completion.
20. The `connectionavailable` handler is invoked and runs to
completion.
23. As part of the steps to establish a presentation connection [2],
the `connect` handler is invoked or the `error` handler is invoked
(and run to completion).

It occurs to me that since we haven't been explicit about the task
sources for various asynchronous  steps the browser takes (like
establishing a presentation connection) this order is implicit.  In
our implementatation, a connection can complete in the background
while step 20 is running for example.

Do we need to have stronger language in the spec around this @tidoust
et al?

[1] https://w3c.github.io/presentation-api/#starting-a-presentation