RE: New WG charter under AC review

From: Francois Daoust <fd@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2016 08:38:13 +0200
To: <public-secondscreen@w3.org>
Hello WG participants,

Quick reminder that there is an on-going call for review within the Advisory Committee to renew the Second Screen WG charter. The group cannot be re-chartered if members do not support the re-chartering! The call for review closes in a week from now (25 October 2016). Please get in touch with your AC representative and make sure your company responds to the call:

C.f. (member-only) message below:
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-ac-members/2016JulSep/0062.html

Thanks,
Francois.