[remote-playback] Race between cancelWatchAvailability and disableRemotePlayback

From: Mounir Lamouri via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2016 18:00:26 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
mounirlamouri has just created a new issue for
https://github.com/w3c/remote-playback:

== Race between cancelWatchAvailability and disableRemotePlayback ==
According to the specification, calling `cancelWatchAvailability` will
 reject if `disableRemotePlayback` is true. However, setting
`disableRemotePlayback` is not expect to stop watch which means that
we might end up in situations where per spec, the callback to watch
availability will have to run for ever.

We should either ask that `disableRemotePlayback` cancels watch or
that `cancelWatchAvailability` doesn't reject if
`disableRemotePlayback`.

In my opinion, we should do the former to stay consist with the spirit
 of the specification: when `disableRemotePlayback` is set to true, UA
 is expected to stop remote session. It should also stop watching for
availability.

Please view or discuss this issue at
https://github.com/w3c/remote-playback/issues/53 using your GitHub
account