Re: [presentation-api] Consider checking for security context in the PresentationRequest constructor

From: Mike West via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2016 09:33:32 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
@mikewest would indeed prefer that every new API require a secure
context. As @annevk notes, especially when we're gating this on a
permission, then it needs to require a secure context in order for
that permission to have any meaning. As @annevk also notes, not
everyone on Chrome's security team agrees with me yet. :)

Can you point to the discussion? I see some assertions in
https://www.w3.org/2015/10/29-webscreens-minutes.html#item06 that seem
 strange, but I'd like more context before arguing about them. :)

--
GitHub Notification of comment by mikewest
Please view or discuss this issue at