[presentation-api] Determine if we need to fire a terminated event in the receiving browsing context(s)

From: Mark Foltz via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2016 23:03:03 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
mfoltzgoogle has just created a new issue for
https://github.com/w3c/presentation-api:

== Determine if we need to fire a terminated event in the receiving
browsing context(s) ==
Currently, the steps for terminating a presentation don't fire a
`terminated` event on connections held by the receiver.  If the
process of closing the receiving browsing context could allow script
to run, then we should consider firing this event (on the top-level or
 nested browsing contexts).  Doing so may be redundant with the
'beforeunload' event however.

Reference material:
- [Closing a browsing
context](https://html.spec.whatwg.org/multipage/browsers.html#closing-browsing-contexts)