Re: [presentation-api] [SameObject] for receiver seems wrong

From: François Daoust via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2016 10:21:55 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
One thing that I missed in a previous comment
(https://github.com/w3c/presentation-api/issues/365#issuecomment-260606105)
 is that the receiving browsing context cannot create new auxiliary
browsing contexts in practice, because the "sandboxed auxiliary
navigation browsing context flag" is set. It may only create nested
browsing contexts and I still don't see how the reference issue can
occur with nested browsing contexts. The nullable type problem remains
 though.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by tidoust
Please view or discuss this issue at