Re: [remote-playback] [meta] Publish First Public Working Draft

From: Anton Vayvod via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2016 14:14:55 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
Hi Anssi,

Thanks for summarizing the proposals so neatly! Note, that Mounir and
I both will have limited availability (at an internal offsite and
BlinkOn) the week of June 13 so more wiggle room might be needed.

That said, I'm going to draft PRs for the proposed resolutions in
advance this week and the next in hope there will be no more than
minor adjustments to the proposals before the 10 working days deadline
 (which is June 8, right?). That should allow us to land the PRs in
time for June 13, so the plan SGTM.

Thanks,
Anton.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by avayvod
Please view or discuss this issue at