Re: [remote-playback] Allow websites to stop the remote playback

From: Mounir Lamouri via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2016 21:18:50 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
@hober, the issue here is that the UI will require the prompt to show
a list of devices when disconnected (ie. to connect) and a way to
disconnect when currently connected. Safari implements the UI in both
states the same way but it is reasonable for other implementation to
be slightly different (not offer a way to pick a new device without
disconnecting for example).

Is `showPrompt()` something you would be happy with? It sounds like
`showPicker()` will be closer to the Safari model but I'm afraid it
might be slightly too specific. I could live with it though.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by mounirlamouri
Please view or discuss this issue at