Re: [remote-playback] Define the interaction with Media Session

From: Mounir Lamouri via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2016 00:02:28 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
Fran├žois said it all, not much to add here. The conclusion from our
discussion was that remote playback should not compete for audio focus
 with local playback. A remote playback should fight for audio focus
on the device it is playing.

However, remote playback should compete for media keys on the local
playback. That means that if there is a remote and local playback, one
 or the other might get media keys access. I don't think the Media
Session spec is mature enough to allow us to hook into this so the
conclusion was to do no mention of this in Remote Playback API at the
moment. Later, we can either mention this in Media Session API or
Remote Playback API.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by mounirlamouri
Please view or discuss this issue at