Draft minutes - F2F 24-25 May 2016

From: Kostiainen, Anssi <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2016 05:33:04 +0000
To: "public-secondscreen@w3.org" <public-secondscreen@w3.org>
Hi,

The draft F2F minutes are online:

  https://www.w3.org/2016/05/24-webscreens-minutes.html

  https://www.w3.org/2016/05/25-webscreens-minutes.html

Also linked from the F2F page at:

  https://www.w3.org/wiki/Second_Screen/Meetings/May_2016_F2F

Any corrections, amendments, please let us know.

Per charter, the PROPOSED RESOLUTIONs in the minutes are provisional until 10 working days after the publication of the minutes. Note, however, we should start work on the proposed changes as soon as possible, since we can revert the changes in case disagreement emerges during the period.

Thanks for the productive meeting everyone, with special thanks to our scribes and host.

Thanks,

-Anssi (WG chair)