Re: [remote-playback] Do we need remote.getAvailability()?

From: François Daoust via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2016 18:08:31 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
Discussed at F2F.

**ACTION:** Anton to craft a PR to use observe/unobserve pattern for
availability

Open question still remains on whether to add a specific feature for
devices that do not support background monitoring for web apps to tell
 the difference between "there are remote devices available" and
"there may be remote devices available but I cannot tell you until you
 call connect".

--
GitHub Notification of comment by tidoust
Please view or discuss this issue at