Re: [remote-playback] [meta] Publish First Public Working Draft

From: Anssi Kostiainen via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2016 11:54:47 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
@avayvod F2F label works fine. When we work through the issues at F2F,
 I'd prefer to give priority to issues that would benefit from the F2F
 discussion & decision the most.

We have the Tuesday morning reserved for the Remove Playback API, so
I'm positive that by the time we break for lunch on that day we have a
 spec that is FPWD-ready and we can start publication preparations
soon after.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by anssiko
Please view or discuss this issue at