Re: Another F2F at TPAC end of September 2016?

Hi Mark,

Le 05/05/2016 22:20, mark a. foltz a écrit :
> Francois,
>
> I'm not sure if you went ahead or not, but I am most likely attending
> TPAC 2016 and will be available to meet F2F.

My message was not crystal clear, but we went ahead and I confirm that
the Second Screen Working Group is scheduled to meet at TPAC 2016 on
Thursday 22 September and Friday 23 September, in Lisbon, Portugal:

  http://www.w3.org/2016/09/TPAC/schedule.html#thu

(Registration for TPAC opens today by the way, and I encourage people to
book travels and hotels as early as possible)

> We may want to schedule a time slot for the community group depending on
> the rechartering discussion later this month (and/or repurpose part of
> the WG meeting for this, since the audience has a lot of overlap).

Not knowing what we might want to do, I did not ask for a dedicated
meeting slot for the Community Group, thinking we could indeed use the
end of the second day to switch to CG mode for instance.

Based on the outcomes of our discussions in Mountain View later this
month, I'll get back to organizers to make that slot official in the
schedule.

Francois.