Re: [remote-playback] Reconnecting media elements to the playback

From: Anton Vayvod via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 03 May 2016 19:14:05 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
As I understand it, the resolution is to allow some flexibility in the
 spec so that the remote playback session doesn't have to be stopped
when the media element goes out of scope, however, having a way to
reconnect to the running session is not desired at this point (we
could revisit it later if there's developer's demand for this API vs
Presentation API allowing reconnecting, for example).

--
GitHub Notification of comment by avayvod
Please view or discuss this issue at