[remote-playback] Should rendering behavior of the remote-d media element be specified?

From: Mark Foltz via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2016 23:02:31 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
mfoltzgoogle has just created a new issue for
https://github.com/w3c/remote-playback:

== Should rendering behavior of the remote-d media element be
specified? ==
I didn't see any language in the spec that the user agent initiating
remote playback is required to stop rendering media in the element
after connection to a remote playback device.  But I would assume this
 behavior is intended, unless there is a use case for simultaneous
playback (i.e., connection to a recording device or showing the same
media in two rooms).

Please view or discuss this issue at
https://github.com/w3c/remote-playback/issues/46 using your GitHub
account