Re: [remote-playback] Allow websites to stop the remote playback

From: Anton Vayvod via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2016 16:23:33 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
Mounir and I agreed on (well, we didn't discussed the name).

```webidl
partial interface RemotePlayback {
    Promise<void> showUI();
}
```

The ```Promise``` returned is rejected if the UI cannot be shown for
some reason, and otherwise fulfilled after it's closed. The page will
then check the ```state``` to figure out if it's now connecting to a
device or is disconnected.

I like ```changeState``` as the method name as it's clear what's
happening from the page point of view while very flexible from the
user agent point of view but ```showXXX``` probably gives better
expectations to the developer.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by avayvod
Please view or discuss this issue at